Hoppy new yeahs!!!!
Yo, so this is the dillio...ill, just kidding i dont talk like that plus im too lazy to write the extent of the HOME IN P'BURG NJ trip, which isnt exactly a trip cuz I live here ready to leave for 2006..i invited Jeremy to come up and he overextended his stay, getting me into jurkeening every night and shit, like, new years i hung with an old pal shannon, we went to the montague with her and her fat boyfrriend, and jer and his friend mike sidekicked along to me....whatEVA!!!!UGH!!! i had fun tho, we opened presents, Applebee'd and don pab'd it, like, went to the local bars, joked around and acted like I am SO FAMOUS!! ,. convincing everyonne that yes i really will be!! I WILLL BE !!! um....but, dont feel like writing the extent of all. one night we rented dukes of hazzard and shrek for my game cube jer got me for Christmas....shannon was all trying to get with me new years....craziness....so, like, for 2006, i need to focus on doing so much BETTER for my own damn self,......i know im amusing my self....bye loser!!!!
Lori Brown....

<< Home